At Adam Spence, our team brings a high level of expertise in vascular medical device components compliance and regulations. We are committed to outstanding customer service based on:
- Meeting our commitments on time and in full
- Delivering high quality products that meet the customer’s specifications
- Complying with applicable regulatory requirements
- Class 8 Compliant Cleanroom for complex catheter assemblies.
- High Pressure Braided Tubing, Medical Extrusions, and Dilators/Sheaths manufactured in controlled environment.
Our employees support this commitment by following company procedures and looking for opportunities to improve our processes to ensure the effectiveness of our Quality Management System.
At Adam Spence, we collaborate with our customers on test method implementation, lab testing, and inspections to meet requirements.
We are ISO 13485: 2003 Certified, and our certificate is available to you upon request.
Count on the Adam Spence team of innovative and passionate technical experts, focused on the product development and production of reinforced medical tubing and complex catheter shafts for vascular technologies. Simply call us at (732) 681-7070 or complete our convenient contact form for further assistance.