At Adam Spence, we’re always looking for brilliant people to help round out our amazing team. If we don’t have any current employment opportunities, we encourage you to submit your resume so that we will have it on file when a position becomes available.
Below is a list of our current job openings. We encourage you to submit your resume using the form below:
JOB TITLE: R&D Applications Engineer (Click for Full Job Description)
SUMMARY: Performs design and product development duties in the R&D department on medical device delivery systems
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work collaboratively with Sales and R&D team members on development projects
- Actively participate in technical review meetings to identify creative solutions to customer challenges
- Build prototypes in a laboratory environment
- Manage relationships with key technology partners
- Assist with identifying and selecting outside suppliers of catheter materials and components
- Confirm that designs meet functional and mechanical requirements through the hands-on use of laboratory testing equipment
- Work with Engineering and Manufacturing to ensure that products are designed for manufacturing and commercialization
- Customer interaction
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA) in Engineering or technical field from a four-year college or university
- Advanced degree or MBA preferred
- Minimum of 5 years experience developing and manufacturing reinforced catheters and medical device delivery systems
- Knowledge of extrusion, molding, thermal processing, braiding and coiling
- Working knowledge of materials associated with reinforced catheters such as polymers (nylons, polyethylene, TPU, PEEK, Pebax, PTFE, PI, etc.) and metals (stainless steel, tungsten, nitinol, etc.).
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas and information (oral and written) both to co-workers, technology providers and customers
- Experience with ISO13485:2016 and design controls
- Availability to travel up to 10%
We currently have the following positions available:
We appreciate your interest. Please submit your resume here: