Learn more about the history of Adam Spence:
- Adam Sanford, CEO, founded Adam Spence Corporation in North New Jersey (1960)
- Adam Spence moved to current facility in Wall, NJ in early 1970s
- Adam Spence begins manufacturing medical tubing and sub-assemblies (mid 1970s)
- Second building at site erected (1988)
- High Pressure Braided Tubing Development and Commercialization (early 1990s)
- AS opened location in Ireland, primarily to manufacture angiographic catheters (1997)
- Divested Facility in Ireland, spun off to Ansamed (early 2000s)
- Acquired by WL Gore (2004)
- Upgraded to state of the art equipment and technology (Gore years)
- WL Gore divested Jersey Shore location to Vance Street Capital, naming the entity “Fermatex Vascular Technologies” (2017)
- Re-establish legacy brand of Adam Spence (2018)
- Spectrum Plastic Group Acquires Adam Spence (May 24, 2018)
Count on the Adam Spence team of innovative and passionate technical experts, focused on the product development and production of reinforced medical tubing and complex catheter shafts for vascular technologies. Simply call us at (732) 681-7070 or complete our convenient contact form for further assistance.
Peek into the Adam Spence Past
Adam Spence was an early pioneer of precision medical extrusion, value added assembly operations, and one of the most recognized brands in medical device contract manufacturing. Check out this video from our archives – created in 1998.